In Tarot, the Major Arcana cards are the 22 archetypal images that set the Tarot apart from a regular deck of playing cards.
These universal archetypes are paradigms that exist in the realm of consciousness; they find their way into existence through our lives and actions.
Once we’ve figured out which of the Tarot archetypes is currently at work in our lives, we are well on our way to solving its riddle and knowing what course of action we should take.
Come to my Magical Praxis: Tarot’s Major Arcana (Divination 2) workshop on the 28th if you’d like to learn more about these powerful, psycho-spiritual keys that can help us unlock the doors of our hidden potential.
Monday August 28th, 7:30 – 9:30pm — $25.
In this class, the second of a four part series on the practice of divination, we’ll find out which archetypes are trying to work their way into your life, what they want from you, and how you can help each other.
Participants can expect to leave the workshop able to:
- articulate a brief history of the tarot
- describe the elements and purpose of the Major Arcana
- identify which of the major arcana cards is your “soul card” according to tarot numerology
- practice techniques in getting a satisfying and helpful reading from a single card
- demonstrate several simple rituals to help get you more in touch with your intuition
When: Monday 28 July, 2017, 7:30 – 9:30pm.
Where: West Adams, Los Angeles. Near downtown, off the 10 freeway. Email here for more info.
How Much: $25. Click here to reserve your space.