Come to my Rituals, Spells and Ceremonies workshop!
Ritual and ceremony can help us feel grounded, focus our energy, effect positive change in our lives, and connect us to our spiritual purpose. Many people, however, feel intimidated when trying to craft a ritual of their own.
We worry that we’re doing it wrong or that we’re leaving out something important. We’d like to invite our friends over for a ritual around the bonfire, or for a holiday or personal celebration like a birthday; perhaps there’s a special goal we’d like to do ceremony around, like calling in a lover or getting that new job, but we’re not sure exactly what we should do to make it happen.
If rituals, spells and ceremonies interest you, but you’re not sure where to begin, or if you have lots of practice but would like to deepen your knowledge, this is the workshop for you!
During this three-hour ritual workshop, you will learn:
- the difference between a ritual, a spell and a ceremony
- important components that each should have
- simple ways for crafting effective ceremonies of your own
- how to improvise if you don’t have “all the necessary tools”
- and special techniques you can use for everything from your personal morning rituals to ceremonial workings for gatherings of large groups
- Most of all, you’ll get plenty of practice time so that you feel confident working on your own!
What: Rituals Spells and Ceremonies Workshop
Where: Light on Lotus in Culver City
When: April 29, 2018 – 2pm
Exchange: $40 if you buy now (save 10%)