Tarot showed me the way forward when I wanted to leave my shit jobs, find a way to heal from my divorce, find love, support myself doing what I love, and develop my relationship with the Mystery Traditions. It can do this for you too.
Come learn the basics of this centuries old method for bring clarity and insight in this 3-hour introductory workshop.
Speaking through the language of the unconscious, the tarot uses images, symbols and stories to illuminate underlying patterns at work in your life and offers possibilities for transformation.
Our lesson will include:
- A short meditation to connect to your powers of intuition
- A brief lecture on the history of tarot
- Group discussion practice in reading the tarot using evidence-based Visual Thinking Strategies developed by Harvard educators
- Individual practice reading the tarot for a partner
By the end of this Tarot Workshop, you’ll have a firm understanding of what the tarot is, how it works, and will be able to give a simple reading to a friend. Bring your tarot cards if you have some, otherwise decks will be available to purchase at the class.
What To Bring:
- Your tarot deck (to purchase one at the event, email email@example.com immediately after you register so that we can make sure there are enough the day of the event).
- A notebook and pen or pencil to take notes.
When: Saturday 6 Jan 2018, 2pm – 5pm
Where: Light On Lotus in West LA